What is a warehouse production job?
Would you like to be part of a team for a celebrated, family-owned company that is known nation-wide for creating superior and sumptuous sauces from Old World Italian recipes and Italian-style tomatoes?
We have an opening for a Warehouse Production position. If you have an interest in food product jobs, we would like to invite you to apply for the position!
Food Product Jobs
The ideal applicant takes pride in the quality of his or her work and enjoys collaborating with talented individuals and thriving in a community that endeavors to maintain the rigorous standards of our products.
We believe in working towards excellence every day. The Warehouse Production position plays a vital role in helping to move our products from the storehouse to the finest Italian restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, and bistros.
If you are detail-oriented, can communicate effectively, are committed to a clean, organized, and safe storehouse space, able to maintain detailed records, and would like to deliver our quality products, please consider applying for this position.
- Help to control and monitor the warehouse inventory by facilitating the progress of our products from production to the warehouse to the customers’ locations.
- Store products in the correct storage areas. Responsible for packing boxes, filling orders, and moving and loading the products.
- Physical maintenance and upkeep of the storage area.
- Drive the truck from the storage area to customers’ locations.
- Maintain databases, receipts, and invoices.
Qualifications: for Warehouse Production Position:
- Communicate effectively and possess good interpersonal skills. Must be able to read and write in English (subject to test).
- Attentive to detail. Organized. Able to maintain receipts, orders, and database.
- Able to lift and load products from warehouse to truck.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Pay and Benefits:
- A bonus is available for team members who can work all summer season.