How To Clean Napoleon Stainless Steel Grill Grates
Are you wondering how to clean your stainless steel grill grates? And you don’t know how to do it the right way? Then you have no reason to worry. We will show you the whole process in this article.
If you want to keep your stainless steel barbecue grill racks in good shape, you need to clean them after each use. Because the burnt food debris sits on top of the rack, cleaning it will be more complicated for you and may reduce the grill finish. The use of wire brushes or steel wool can result in pits and scratches which will later fill the debris and make the grill more difficult for you to clean. And whenever you clean stainless steel grill racks, never use any corrosive cleaner that will ruin your grill grates. Enter here to see napoleon grills reviews.
By taking proper care of the grill you use, you can further enhance its effectiveness and enjoy delicious food made in the great outdoors for many years to come! The good news is that keeping your grill in proper working order is not too difficult. You can follow these tips and you will be able to maintain the grill grates properly.
Vinegar and foil for cleaning
Vinegar can dissolve food burns while gently cleaning your grill racks. The foil may be able to remove debris without scratching the surface.
- Allow the barbecue grill to cool before cleaning your grill with vinegar.
- Mix it with 2 cups of water and 2 cups of vinegar in a spray bottle.
Spray your grill with water and vinegar solution saturating the top and bottom of the grill.
- Then let this solution soak well in the debris on the racks for about 10 minutes.
- Fry the aluminum foil thickly, it will not tear.
- Spray the foil with more vinegar solution before you scrub the grill.
- Then scrub the grill racks well with foil
How to turn off your grill rack and light the door
Use the grill yourself to clean the food you keep off your grill racks.
- Remove the debris before it is completely on fire.
- Turn off the flame.
- While your grill is still hot, you can use a soft brush to remove any residue.
- Follow the racks after the old rag has cooled in water or vinegar solution.
A different way for cleaning the grill grates is to put the racking with foil and burn the foil.
Clean Your Stainless Steel Grill Grates Using a High-Pressure Hose
Garden hose is a quick and common tool for washing your grill racks.
- Remove the grill grates of your barbecue then place them facing a wall.
- You use a high-pressure hose tip to spray the burnt ruins well.
- Then dry your grill grates well with a towel or put it back on the grill and turn on the flame to dry before storing it.
Wet your stainless steel racks
You have to keep your stainless steel grill racks wet overnight to clean them.
- Put your grill racks in a huge solid garbage bag.
- Then in a pot, take 2 cups of vinegar and 1 cup of baking soda then mix these.
- Pour the solution into the trash can and keep it securely closed.
- Place the garbage bag with the racks on the ground. Vinegar and baking soda racks.
- Wet your stainless steel racks overnight.
- Then the next day, take out the racks from the water and place them down, and clear the debris with a simple cloth.
Clean and rust-resistant tips for stainless steel grills grates
Most barbecues are used outside so it is seen that it is left outside all year round. Your kebab, when exposed to ingredients, can become oxidized and rusty.
After you clean the grill and before you close, make sure the crates have dried it well. Also, to keep your barbecue grill dry, cover the grill well with a cover according to its size.
The more you use this grill, the more you will notice that the stainless steel grates are becoming colorless. While these won’t get their shiny look back, if you maintain them properly, you can protect your grill from corrosion, scrapes, and rust.
The Bottom Line
Cleaning stainless steel grill racks for preparing your barbecue is no small task. However, if you have a little clean-up experience, this outdoor cleaning task can be quite easy for you. Thanks for staying with us