How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone?
“How to download YouTube videos to iPhone” is one of the most popular requests on search engine. If you don’t mind paying for it, you may download from YouTube with a Premium membership. But the YouTube videos will be gone if the owner pulls them offline. So, the best way is to download the files to your iPhone or iPad. Then you may watch it whenever you choose, regardless of whether or not you have access to a cellular or Wi-Fi signal.
Best Method to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone
With the help of the online video downloader YTBvideoly, you may easily and quickly save YouTube video to iPhone. Your favorite YouTube video, which were previously barred from being saved to your iPhone, are now a piece of cake to save. You can download free high-quality videos using the downloader. It is also the finest free online YouTube to MP3 converter, letting you download and convert YouTube videos with the best sound quality.
Besides, YTBvideoly also converts YouTube videos to MP4 files at high speeds. The free YouTube to MP4 converter on your iPhone, Android, or other device can preserve your favorite MVs, vacation vlogs, or concert videos. The powerful tool also helps users quickly and efficiently download YouTube Shorts to MP4 or MP3.
- Step 1: Search www.ytbvideoly.com/youtube-shorts-download/ on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Copy your favorite video’s link from YouTube.
- Step 3: Returning to the YTBvideoly website, copy the URL and then paste it into the insert box. To unlock the link, click the “Download” button. Once you’ve waited a few seconds, scroll down to choose an output format and quality.
- Step 4: In the end, select “Download” from the menu in the top right, and the file will be saved to your Documents folder. Then, watch the movie later while you’re not connected to Wi-Fi on your iPhone or iPad.
Method 2-Download YouTube Videos to iPhone via YouTube Premium
With a YouTube Premium subscription, you may save YouTube videos to iPhone. By upgrading to a YouTube Red membership, subscribers may watch ad-free content and save videos to watch whenever they’re ready. Individual plans cost $11.99 per month, family plans cost $17.99 per month, and student plans cost $6.99 per month.
- Step 1: Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device, then select the video you wish to save.
- Step 2: Alongside the Like/Dislike and Share buttons, you’ll see a Download option. When you’re ready to save the video to your phone, just hit the “download” button.
- Step 3: Once it’s done, you may view the downloaded files under Library > Downloads.
Method 3-Download YouTube Videos via Third-party App on Computer
YouTube videos may be transferred to your iPhone or iPad via iCloud, AirDrop, or a third-party cloud service like Google Drive or Terabox once you’ve downloaded them to your laptop or desktop. Although this isn’t precisely downloading to your iPhone, we’ve put it here since it’s still a useful method for downloading YouTube videos to iPhone.
Most of these applications are far more robust and feature-rich than the YouTube downloaders available for iOS. They support for higher-resolution video formats. We’ll take the free program ClipGrab as an example to teach you how to download YouTube videos on iPhone but the techniques below should be generally applicable to any video downloader or converter.
- Step 1: After downloading and starting ClipGrab, input keywords in the search bar to discover the videos you wish to save.
- Step 2: Use the Format pulldown choice to convert a result to MPEG4 for your iPhone or iPad.
- Step 3: Select Grab This Clip.
- Step 4: Give the video file a name and choose where it will be saved. The video will be converted and downloaded to this location.
- Step 5: Mac users may AirDrop the movie to their iPhones or iPads. Windows users may utilize iCloud Drive for Windows. If a wireless transfer isn’t possible, you can use a USB cord to transfer files using the Finder software on macOS or iTunes on Windows.
When a great video disappears from YouTube, you’ll be pleased you downloaded a copy beforehand. YTBvideoly is a powerful tool for quickly and effortlessly downloading videos to your iPhone for safekeeping. It is also a best YouTube to MP3/MP4 converter, YouTube Shorts downloader. Hope you can get your need from this great online tool.