Handy Shares How to Make Your Wedding Look Expensive
Though everybody loves to make their big wedding day look expensive and luxurious, we cannot deny that at the same time we want it to be pocket friendly. There are plenty of ideas to make the wedding look expensive on a small budget. In this article, Handy shares how to make your wedding look expensive without spending a great deal of money on it.
Here are ways to make your wedding look expensive listed below:
- Go for an All-White Palette– Simple, clean white is not boring; rather it is classy. Remember all those celebrity parties and luxurious wedding ceremonies you have seen on television. White cake, white balloons, white candles, white roses – all the decors are white, and the environment would definitely turn into a fairytale wedding. Check out the local stores for milk glass or even clear glass. You can also use jelly jars, tin cans, etc., painted with white to get the glow.
- A Glittering Marriage- Add a little glitter to your party objects and see the result. It will change the whole mood of the ceremony instantly. When you are using silver or golden glitter on the decorating objects it brings out the feeling of a fancy aristocracy. This is very easy to plan. Just be careful not to overdo it.
- Cut off the Guest List- Don’t go for a huge gathering as it would make you limit your budget to bring that extra glow. Instead, limit the guest list and spend more money on the decorations and food items and amaze your near and dear ones by giving them an unforgettable experience.
- Flowers All Around- If you are planning for floral decoration, be very, very careful about the expenses because floral designs, if not planned properly, can be limitlessly expensive. That is why smart planning is needed. For example, set one large escort table at the entrance full of flowers that would blow the guests’ minds in no time.
- Balloons everywhere- If you still think that balloons are for birthdays and kids’ parties then it’s time for a reconsideration. The classic way to make the wedding venue look elegant is to fill the place with balloons. However, never go for vibrant and colorful ones in this case. Instead, have pale or even monochromatic black or white balloons to set the tone.
- A Touch of Champagne- Every wedding ceremony is incomplete without a classy touch of champagne. So, go for some budget-friendly options that are available in the market. Moreover, you can use the champagne corks to make the decoration look more appealing.
Handy suggests you plan thoroughly deciding to finalize the decoration of your wedding and work on it like you’re on a dream project. You can rent elegant banquet chairs for the guests to give the occasion a fancier look. You can add inexpensive ethnic cuisines to the menu to make it look grand. If you still wish more, it is always wise to consult an expert. After all, everybody dreams to make their wedding day look perfect.